The Minimally Invasive Pinhole Surgical Technique™
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Factors That Cause Gum Recession
There are many factors that can cause gum recession. Some of these factors include:
- Periodontal disease
- Genetic predisposition
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Inadequate or insufficient preventative care
- Hormonal fluctuations caused by puberty, pregnancy or menopause
- Teeth grinding or clenching
- Crooked teeth or a misaligned bite
- Body piercing in the lip or tongue
Pinhole Surgical Treatment in Detroit, MI
If you have receding gums, there is now a revolutionary new treatment method available. Dr. Joseph Nemeth is a periodontist in Southfield, MI that offers the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ as a noninvasive treatment option for patients with receding gums. There is no cutting, no sutures, and no second surgical site. It is the less invasive alternative to traditional receding gums surgery.
The “breakthrough” Pinhole Surgical Technique™ was invented and patented by Dr. John Chao and it is changing the way gum recession is treated. PST™ is an incision-free procedure where Dr. Nemeth creates a very small hole in your gums, then uses special instruments to loosen the gum tissue and move it over the areas where there is not enough tissue. Many patients are surprised at how easy the procedure is and see a visible change the very same day!
Benefits of Pinhole Surgical Treatment in Detroit, MI
- Immediate cosmetic benefits. Your gum line will immediately look more normal and even.
- Multiple teeth can be treated in a single visit. This treatment keeps your office visits to a minimum.
- No cutting involved.
- Minimal pain. Little to no pain, inflammation, or bleeding that can accompany traditional receding gums surgery.
- Healthier and more attractive-looking smile.
- Minimally invasive alternative to traditional gum surgery.
You are no longer limited to traditional receding gums surgery and you do not have to live with the destructive effects of gum recession. If you are suffering from gum recession and want to explore your options for treatment with the Pinhole Surgical Treatment™ in Southfield, MI, please contact the office of Dr. Nemeth and schedule a consultation today.
Have Additional Questions? Call Now: (248) 357-3100